This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confusedibkid

Reaction score
(Deleted)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi! Not sure if you're still looking for a response to this since it's been a minute, but if you are, let me know! I'm a current Goucher student who's pursuing linkage and I'd be happy to answer your questions.

Do you know what the minimum requirements are for this year for linkages?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Not sure if you're still looking for a response to this since it's been a minute, but if you are, let me know! I'm a current Goucher student who's pursuing linkage and I'd be happy to answer your questions.
How're you liking Goucher in general? How is the advising process in regards to linkages? How helpful are the staff in considering financial aid/scholarship opportunities at linkage schools?

PMed you some more specific info if you have a chance to look, thanks!

Do you know what the minimum requirements are for this year for linkages?
Hi, sorry for the late response! Yes, there are a whole variety of minimum requirements, each set specific to any given linkage school. Some have undergrad GPA minimums, some don't. Some have Goucher GPA minimums, some don't. Some require the MCAT, some don't. Really depends.

Link schools are generally consistent with their requirements across postbac programs, though, so you'll find the same requirements at Goucher as BM, for example.