deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

letmein_

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t cost be in favor of GT since you’re getting 50k per year?

Regardless - don’t worry about UCLA until it actually happens. It has one of the lowest post interview acceptance rates in the entire country so chances of getting off the WL are low (but not impossible!).

Wouldn’t cost be in favor of GT since you’re getting 50k per year?

Regardless - don’t worry about UCLA until it actually happens. It has one of the lowest post interview acceptance rates in the entire country so chances of getting off the WL are low (but not impossible!).
Their COA is around 430K. I received 200k total, so I will need to take out 230k in loans. I edited the post to make it more clear.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Their COA is around 430K. I received 200k total, so I will need to take out 230k in loans. I edited the post to make it more clear.

Ahh, I see. In that case, I think the COA difference is minimal, and to be honest, so is the difference in ranking. I honestly do not think you can go wrong either way.

Reactions: 1 user
COA is not that different, so I'd go with Georgetown. I'm in DC right now and I really like it, and what better way to explore a new place than to be a student there

I'd pick Georgetown. Better location and attendance is mandatory ~3 times per week instead of daily. Daily would majorly suck.