-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
- Home
- Forums
- Physician and Resident Communities (MD / DO)
- General Residency Issues
- ERAS, SOAP, and NRMP Match
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Deleted
Started by exPCM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
B
Blade28
I object to how moderators on this site limit free speech by closing threads and editing posts such as illustrated in the thread regarding US grads who cannot find residencies.
Which threads are you talking about? The ones where people were posting the list of unfilled programs before the Scramble was over?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
Blade28
I posed a simple problem and asked if anyone else was experiencing the same and you delete my post. Censorship is not freedom.
You should be ashamed.
I closed the thread that you started 2 1/2 hours ago because registering a new account and then soliciting SDN user names (in this case, for the purpose of a lawsuit) are against the Terms of Service, which can be seen here.
Your post/thread still remains, undeleted.
If you have any further complaints against me or any other SDN staff member/volunteer you are welcome to PM any of the administrators to air your grievances there.
I was not "soliciting". I was simply seeking other individuals with similar concerns to discuss options. Shove your censorship and consider the first ammendment, it was paid for with blood. American blood.
You might want to understand the first amendment and its role on a private website before you start trying to shame people who politely deal with your ignorance.
I was not "soliciting". I was simply seeking other individuals with similar concerns to discuss options.
Isn't that sort of the same thing? I don't see the distinction....
I posed a simple problem and asked if anyone else was experiencing the same and you delete my post. Censorship is not freedom.
You should be ashamed.
You have a knack for stating the obvious. Yes, censorship is NOT freedom. Very good. Shove your censorship and consider the first ammendment, it was paid for with blood. American blood.
You're going to get shut down in a matter of minutes, but you definitely win the award for unintentionally humorous posts!

Call it what you will. Censorship is censorship. I believe you deleted this post because you disagree. You will welcome socialism when it comes and communism after that. After all, I'm sure you know what is best for the masses. Carry on comrade...
None of your posts have been deleted, and the redaction of your e-mail address was performed in strict accordance with the SDN Terms of Service agreement, which is fully disclosed during the registration process and whose provisions every member of the SDN Forums voluntarily agrees to be bound by in their entirety prior to account activation. The agreement is available in its entirety at the bottom of every Forums page should you wish, at any time, to examine it in greater detail. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.Call it what you will. Censorship is censorship. I believe you deleted this post because you disagree. You will welcome socialism when it comes and communism after that. After all, I'm sure you know what is best for the masses. Carry on comrade...
______________________
Bill Johnson, DDS
SDN Forums Senior Moderator
- Status
- Not open for further replies.