The number of applicants on my day was large, don't remember how many, so don't ask.
There were 2 US-IMGs, me being one, all the others were from India.
Program leadership (on that day was american, but they had an ACTING PD and she was planning to leave).
All residents are IMGs, the majority from India, a single from Africa.
The two residents that showed us around were Indian and they conducted most of the tour in some language that I don't know.
😡
Lunch was catered by a pharmaceutical rep that made a presentation.
As soon as she left, the residents paired off with one or two applicants and discussed in their language.
Myself and the other US-IMG, were left alone to talk to ourselves.
😡
I wouldn't even rank this pile of dog-crap.
Delaware psych is without a doubt, one of the worst places where I interviewed. The other being, Brookdale IM where they also conducted the tour and part of morning conf in another language.