Technology Dell X3i pocket PC

Started by jdpharmd?
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jdpharmd?

Turning lead into gold
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dell has the X30's on sale for a pretty killer price. I have a friend with an X5 and X30. He swears by both of them. I just ordered one, but I'm not very experienced with PocketPC. Does anyone know of some "must have" utilities for it?

The X30s come with bluetooth, wireless 802b and a 625mhz processor. I'm going to spend some bank on Lexi-Comp's suite of apps, but there is no way around that. I'll be back with a review of the PDA, but those of you waiting for a nice, affordable PDA might want to check out the X30s.

Edit: now it looks like the price went back up. I think I scored one for around $290 with free shipping. Seems like they are $349 now...
 
Hi

Get Archimedes (medical calculator, free). Also you'll need a PIM replacement, go with either Agenda Fusion or Pocket Informant.

For drugs: Tarascon or ePocrates Pro.

that's it !

lf