Delta Omega Honor Society

Started by DOCTORSAIB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DOCTORSAIB

Ophtho or bust!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently applied to be elected into the public health honor society, namely Delta Omega. I was wondering if anyone knew how hard it is to be elected/what benefits it affords to its members? Look forward to any responses..🙂

DOCTORSAIB
 
Hi,

I'm adding more questions...I've heard that you have to have an active chapter at your university in order to apply. Is this true even if your university has a chapter but it isn't currently active? I would be interested to know. Also, I'm graduating soon, so it would be more with the intent of working with my professional career vs. as a student.