Demise of our profession

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can see we are not going to stop talking about CS exams. Fantastic. Carry on then.

Looks like we need a comp sci subforum and investment subforum.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
8skfxhoizms41.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't see if this is taxable or not but up to $25k in "premium pay" for those making less than $200,000 a year (so the vast majority of pharmacists and pharmacy techs) and $5k for those making over $200k

Even if taxed entirely at the federal marginal 32% rate that's still $17k.

Private employers have to apply to receive the funding, then it is passed on to the employees. Participation is not required.

Didn't see if this is taxable or not but up to $25k in "premium pay" for those making less than $200,000 a year (so the vast majority of pharmacists and pharmacy techs) and $5k for those making over $200k

Even if taxed entirely at the federal marginal 32% rate that's still $17k.

Private employers have to apply to receive the funding, then it is passed on to the employees. Participation is not required.

You're late to the party.

You're late to the party.

It's not the same proposal.

$25k for everyone "essential" versus payroll tax exemption for a quarter of the calendar year.

I'd take both but $25k before a payroll tax exemption

It's not the same proposal.

$25k for everyone "essential" versus payroll tax exemption for a quarter of the calendar year.

I'd take both but $25k before a payroll tax exemption

I know but there's still an entire thread about it. And it's only a proposal anyway.

Except Schumer's heroes fund was proposed on April 7 and no one commented on that there (last post April 4)

Everything is a "proposal." fat chance any of this actually passes

Except Schumer's heroes fund was proposed on April 7 and no one commented on that there (last post April 4)

Everything is a "proposal." fat chance any of this actually passes

Yeah so it's pointless to get excited about it.

Um except "everyone" is piqued about not being classified as "medical professionals" in the Schumer statement. Just pointing out pharmacists would get up to $25k, same as cashiers.

We all die anyway and society is going down the ****ter so who gives a crap. Enjoy Arby's.

Reactions: 1 user
Um except "everyone" is piqued about not being classified as "medical professionals" in the Schumer statement. Just pointing out pharmacists would get up to $25k, same as cashiers.

We all die anyway and society is going down the ****ter so who gives a crap. Enjoy Arby's.

No thanks, Arby's is gross.

for pure pharmacist jobs, yes, schools have to close to maintain right demand supply.

for tangential jobs, the pharmd on my resume only marginally helps, merely a check on job requirement to get pass hr. but does it worth the time and money? hell no.

What jobs are these that are ancillary?

I hired an electrician to do some work and overheard his conversation on speakerphone with his colleague:
Electrician: "You don't need to make more money"
His partner: "I can always make more money. I only made $29,000 in the stock market last week, hopefully this week is better."