Demonstrate financial need?

Started by BATiger
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BATiger

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for a scholarship that has as one of it's requirements, "Must demonstrate financial need." Well, I am a 2nd yr med student with no job and my tuition is 43K per year. I really don't know how else to tell them that I am poor. But isn't everyone in that same situation? Any ideas on how to make my application stand out more? ( I really am super poor, no support from parents, savings accounts.... living on loans!)

Thank you for your help!