Denial Letter but...

Started by S.g090
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

S.g090

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I received a denial letter for the school I was waistlisted for and the letter I received went like this:
“I am sorry to inform you that our Physical Therapy class is full and we will not be admitting you off of the wait list this year. I know that this is disappointing news, and I hope that perhaps you were admitted to another PT program. If not, please reapply to us for next year.

Good luck with everything!”

Now I may be reaching here but that last line is giving some hope that I may be considered once more with a better chance of acceptance. Prior to receiving this email I got another email, about 45 minutes before, inviting me for an interview for the 2019 Fall Semester.

Do you think I’m reaching on that last line? Or does it look like a generic denial letter?
 
You ought to repost this with the name of school asking if anyone was accepted on their 2nd try and what they did to improve their chances