letter of recommendation from employer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EY262

Reaction score
Hello fellow humans, I am applying to PT school this cycle and i have 1 letter from a PT and 1 letter from a professor and my previous employer (from my retail job throughout college) also said they will write me a letter. She asked for me to provide her with a list of things i would want her to mention in the letter that will be aimed at the qualities the school is looking for. Can anyone help me come up with this list?

Members don't see this ad.

She should probably start the letter saying how long she knows you and in what capacity ("I supervised __ at __ Store for _ years while they worked part time (X hours/week). Summarize what your job responsibilities were. Then get into all those character traits. A supervisor is great as they can talk about your professionalism, responsibility, leadership, communication, any examples of if you dealt with conflict well.

Hello fellow humans, I am applying to PT school this cycle and i have 1 letter from a PT and 1 letter from a professor and my previous employer (from my retail job throughout college) also said they will write me a letter. She asked for me to provide her with a list of things i would want her to mention in the letter that will be aimed at the qualities the school is looking for. Can anyone help me come up with this list?
reliable, punctual, devoted to her job, responsible, professional with co-workers and customers, flexible, respectful.