Denied fee assistance because of missing document

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kerrydental

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I seriously did not know you needed W2s separately as I thought the tax return included the income obtained from W2. I never did my taxes or had income. I was way under the poverty guideline that the fee assistance program required so I really need the help and I can't believe they don't allow submission of missing documents. As someone who was only going to apply to 5 schools because the program gave the first 3 free, I honestly don't know how I am going to apply. Is there any way of convincing them to let me submit again?