Dental assistant job opportunity in SAN DIEGO !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurdentist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

A dental assistant is needed asasp in the office where I work. It is a part time job in a busy dental office in the city of san diego .Please pm me if you are interested so I can send you the fax number to fax your resume.

Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
Could you please tell me where the clinic is located in SD? and how many days a week is the job?
Thank you!

Hi!
Could you please tell me where the clinic is located in SD? and how many days a week is the job?
Thank you!

Hi,
the zip code of the office is 92111. I'm not sure about the name of the neighborhood, but the city is san diego. About the number of days that's something you can work out with the dentist. It depends on your schedule.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
the zip code of the office is 92111. I'm not sure about the name of the neighborhood, but the city is san diego. About the number of days that's something you can work out with the dentist. It depends on your schedule.

Thanks!

Hi ,
The position is still available. Please fax resume to 858-278-2789. We need somebody as soon as possible.

Thank!