Toothy Smile
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone.
I am a Pakistani dentist now living in San Jose. I have a two year working experience in general dentistry with extensive experience in endodontics, oral surgery, radiology and maxillo-facial surgery in Pakistan. Looking to revalidate my career in the United States therefore I am looking for dentists in San Jose for shadowing and learn from these experts. I can assure you that I am observant and capable of grasping new information quickly.
I am a Pakistani dentist now living in San Jose. I have a two year working experience in general dentistry with extensive experience in endodontics, oral surgery, radiology and maxillo-facial surgery in Pakistan. Looking to revalidate my career in the United States therefore I am looking for dentists in San Jose for shadowing and learn from these experts. I can assure you that I am observant and capable of grasping new information quickly.