Dental Boards Podcast - Response Requested!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A classmate and I created a podcast reviewing high yield facts for the INBDE. We wanted to get the word out to dental students that are reviewing for the new INBDE exam!

It's case-based podcast based on patient cases from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry that incorporates high-yield boards information to help students prepare for the INBDE. There's a survey link as well (we are collecting responses as part of a study to evaluate podcast use in dental education!) . We hope it is helpful!

Spotify link:

Google form survey link: Dental Study Bites Podcast Survey (All responses will be de-identified.)
 
Nice podcast! I listen to both episode and I definitely noticed some improvement between the first and second episode. Great job!