Dental Business Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MulberryDMD

Drill.Fill.Bill.CHILL....
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This coming year a Dental Business Club is going to be starting at my school and is looking for some topics to discuss. I was wondering if any new or seasoned dentists wouldn't mind sharing some topics they wish they would have investigated or learned about prior to graduation.

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for the response. I will passt his on the the club committee. We are only D2's so we only have a basic BASIC understanding of a dental business, mainly based on what we encountered during our undergrad years shadowing/volunteering in dental offices. The current members do not have a business degree so your resources are greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
Now you are talking my language..:) Below are some good websites and topics for young graduates to browse over. I invest 10-12 hours a day talking to my financial advisors as well as reading over financial news.

Six Months to Go Until
The Largest Tax Hikes in History
http://www.atr.org/six-months-untilbr-largest-tax-hikes-a5171#

Don't worry. KoolAid and rosy-colored glasses will change 'rope and chain' to 'hope and change.'

Thank you for the response. I will passt his on the the club committee. We are only D2's so we only have a basic BASIC understanding of a dental business, mainly based on what we encountered during our undergrad years shadowing/volunteering in dental offices. The current members do not have a business degree so your resources are greatly appreciated.

Depending on where you are located I would love to bring the "Let's Buy a Dental Practice" thread and talk to your club about it.

Depending on where you are located I would love to bring the "Let's Buy a Dental Practice" thread and talk to your club about it.

They should take you up on this, you've given some invaluable advice and insight into a complicated subject.