Practice management/dental business club?

Started by CFP545
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CFP545

UNE CDM '22
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A classmate and I are wanting to start a practice management/dental business club at our school because we don't get a lot of exposure to it from the planned courses. Do any of you have a club like this at your school? Does anyone have any experience setting up a club? What are your thoughts/suggestions?
 
We have something similar to this at UNC. It’s called SEiD, student entrepreneur in dentistry. They even have a podcast that is pretty good.

Awesome, thank you! What is the name of the podcast? Are you a member? Do you know how I could get in contact with the President of the club? I'm interested in how it got started and other logistics. Thanks for your help @Star-Lord