This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

divyabh5

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am enrolled at the Dental Hygiene- Fall session at NYU starting this September. Is there anybody in this group doing the same?
 
Hey , I am planning to apply for NYU dental hygiene, how is it going? Do you like the school? How long did it take to finish you prerequisites? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Hey divya.
I am also interested in the program. How many credits was transfered from your previous BDS? what would be total tuition required for the program because it is close to 60k for DH certificate.