Dental Schools in Dubai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewYorkMember

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Can anyone give me a list of the dental schools in Dubai????
I cannot find a list of the dental schools in Dubai anywhere. Can you also tell me the deadline for application?
I would like to get more information about the dental schools there.
(deadline, admissions requirements, DAT?, tuiton, etc)
I am having a hard time finding the information I need.

Also, did anyone get there dental degree from Dubai? What was your experience? How hard is it for North American students to get in?

I would really appreciate any information! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow that would be an incredible experience. Sorry I have no info to offer thought.

Bump, please reply if you ahve anything to say.

Hi everyone,
I cannot find a list of the dental schools in Dubai anywhere. Can you also tell me the deadline for application?

Also, did anyone get there dental degree from Dubai? What was your experience? How hard is it for North American students to get in?

http://www.bumc.bu.edu/Dept/Content.aspx?PageID=12667&DepartmentID=522

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi New york member,

Boston University has opened up a post graduation program in Dubai in their dubai healthcare city in collaboration with Tatweer group, which is a part of the dubai Government. Their masters programs are eligible for people with a BDS degree, an ECE evaluation report for GPA and TOEFL score of 85 and above.
They have masters programs, which are of 3 years, and a one year AEGD (Advanced education in General Dentistry) program in all the various fields. NBDE score is NOT needed as a requirement....
their tution fees are in Dollars! They are 40,000 US$ per year.
Their first session is starting in end of JULY 2008.

I hope all this information helps you!...further information will be avaible on their website..such search BU dubai on google.

Hi everyone,

1. Ajman university
  2. RAK university
  3. Sharjah Dental Hospital and College
  4. Gulf medical university