Dental Schools Interview invitation start dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tmoneymaj

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know a lot of schools have already started sending out interview invitations but there are still some out there that haven't yet. I'm relatively knew to the SDN dental page so I don't if a page like this has already been created but I know there are plenty of people on this site that know a whole lot more then me about this stuff. Anyway, if someone out there that knows a lot and is bored, I think it would be cool to list all of the schools with the dates in the past when they started sending out interview invites. I know state schools like the Texas ones start with interview invites to in state students first and then out state students, it would be cool to include that in there as well. Like I said, I don't know a whole lot about this stuff and people are always freaking out about not hearing from schools yet so if anyone out there could come up with that list it would be pretty sweet.

Members don't see this ad.

Seems relatively random so that's hard to do. Just look at the last years interview thread for an idea of when the school you want starts to send interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
Especially hard this year it seems.