dental schools near the capital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shlo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody
I would like to know the dental schools in virginia, maryland and washington dc area that accept foreign trained dentists. Also can anyone tell me how useful kaplan courses are???I have just started studying and am completely lost!!!!!! :confused: I have the question papers from the 80's...are there any other question released papers...how can i get them......

shlo

Members don't see this ad.

shlo said:
Hey everybody
I would like to know the dental schools in virginia, maryland and washington dc area that accept foreign trained dentists. Also can anyone tell me how useful kaplan courses are???I have just started studying and am completely lost!!!!!! :confused: I have the question papers from the 80's...are there any other question released papers...how can i get them......

shlo

Hellooooooo everybody....i'm waiting for someone to help me out......I read a thread about the kaplan course on the forum...so that question is answered...can someone help with the dental schools near the capital..I also wana know if anybody in this area is ready to be a study partner for part 1.....

I'M FROM THE D.C. METRO AREA!SORRY 2 SAY...
NONE OF THE SCHOOLS IN DC METRO AREA ACCEPT FOREIGN TRAINED DENTISTS!UNIV. OF MARYLAND AT BALTIMORE DID HAVE A PROG. BUT IT CEASES TO EXIST NOW......
shlo said:
Hey everybody

shlo

prady said:
I'M FROM THE D.C. METRO AREA!SORRY 2 SAY...
NONE OF THE SCHOOLS IN DC METRO AREA ACCEPT FOREIGN TRAINED DENTISTS!UNIV. OF MARYLAND AT BALTIMORE DID HAVE A PROG. BUT IT CEASES TO EXIST NOW......

Hey prady.......really??? that's sad...:( ....what about Howard???they have mentioned something about nbde 1 and 2 requirements in their website........are u in a dental school already or where have u applied???what would be the best bets....I know about u penn nyu bu and u pitt...are there any other schools close to us that accept ftd's.....