1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

dental schools near the capital

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by shlo, Dec 7, 2005.

1. shlo

shlo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey everybody
    I would like to know the dental schools in virginia, maryland and washington dc area that accept foreign trained dentists. Also can anyone tell me how useful kaplan courses are???I have just started studying and am completely lost!!!!!! :confused: I have the question papers from the 80's...are there any other question released papers...how can i get them......

shlo

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. shlo

shlo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hellooooooo everybody....i'm waiting for someone to help me out......I read a thread about the kaplan course on the forum...so that question is answered...can someone help with the dental schools near the capital..I also wana know if anybody in this area is ready to be a study partner for part 1.....

4. fido!

fido! the ex-***!
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I'M FROM THE D.C. METRO AREA!SORRY 2 SAY...
    NONE OF THE SCHOOLS IN DC METRO AREA ACCEPT FOREIGN TRAINED DENTISTS!UNIV. OF MARYLAND AT BALTIMORE DID HAVE A PROG. BUT IT CEASES TO EXIST NOW......

5. shlo

shlo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey prady.......really??? that's sad...:( ....what about Howard???they have mentioned something about nbde 1 and 2 requirements in their website........are u in a dental school already or where have u applied???what would be the best bets....I know about u penn nyu bu and u pitt...are there any other schools close to us that accept ftd's.....