Dental Success Story Post SMP !?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hamyisbeastly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDN,
I am looking at SMPs. Here are my stats, oGPA 3.2, sGPA 3.0, DAT - AA18, TS18 (retaking in summer). I am interested in dentistry. I was looking to hear some success stories of people with similar stats that attended SMPs, and which program they attended. I got accepted to Drexel, PCOM, Barry, and Case Western but can not decided which one to attend.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
You might also want to consider applying to EVMS medical masters! I saw on their website that they now accept DAT scores for pre dental students!! Hope that helps good luck! :)

Hi!
You might also want to consider applying to EVMS medical masters! I saw on their website that they now accept DAT scores for pre dental students!! Hope that helps good luck! :)

Alright thanks! I will look into it!

Members don't see this ad :)
There's comparatively little information on Dental applications. In general, they seem to be more receptive to masters degrees. You may also wish to look into some of the other SMPs at schools that have dental programs: BU, Tufts, Louisville, Stony Brook, MWU, VCU, LECOM, etc.

You might want to call Case and ask them what their track record is, it would be interesting.

There's comparatively little information on Dental applications. In general, they seem to be more receptive to masters degrees. You may also wish to look into some of the other SMPs at schools that have dental programs: BU, Tufts, Louisville, Stony Brook, MWU, VCU, LECOM, etc.

You might want to call Case and ask them what their track record is, it would be interesting.

Thanks for the advice, will do!