Dental tracking device for sex offenders...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unlvdmd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
CNN says that some states are trying to install "ankle braclet" type tracking devices inside the crown of a tooth for sex offenders. Anyone else heard about this? Very interesting.

Members don't see this ad.

Interesting, but it's much easier and less noticeable to knock your own tooth out than to cut your ankle off. Don't know how effective it would be.

Yeah, but the point was that wearing an ankle bracelet can be seen by others leading to discrimination. This way in the crown, it can't be seen and solves this problem. But yeah... it is a lot easier to pull a tooth out (those in clinic have probably heard stories of people doing it themselves) than to cut an ankle off!

Members don't see this ad :)
How about implant it in the heart or right into the arse!

lnn2 said:
How about implant it in the heart or right into the arse!
Or how about right on their schlong so when they think to do that crap, they might be reminded of "Boyfriend Bubba" in the big house. They are such losers.

unlvdmd said:
Yeah, but the point was that wearing an ankle bracelet can be seen by others leading to discrimination.

F*ck discrimination...if they did that, they should have it tatooed across their forehead, hands, and schlongs removed........... :smuggrin:

Discrimination?!!! Public should be aware of these kind of people around them. Same thing applies to DUI license plates, like those people with DUI often feel discriminated by other drivers... all I say is screw them no mater what circumstances they got it under. I want be aware if that idiot driving next to me or living in my neighborhood has done anything wrong in the past so I can act accordantly.

zdaddy08 said:
F*ck discrimination...if they did that, they should have it tatooed across their forehead, hands, and schlongs removed........... :smuggrin:
Those guys get off way to easy. If this were a monarchy and I were king I would have a panel set aside to think of ways to punish those guys. There would be 3 requirements. 1st is the humiliation factor. The panel would have to think of the most embarrassing things on earth and subject the bastard to it. 2nd would be pain. The person would have to be subjected to the most horrific pain imaginable for 1 month. After the end of the month of pain and humiliation the person would be executed.