Depressed med student/failed step II CE

Started by phyukhine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phyukhine

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello everyone, I am a 4th yr DO student. I already applied to the programs, and received 2 interviews scheduled for the beginning of November. But i failed COMLEX step 2 CE yesterday🙁 and I didn't take USMLE. On my eras app, I already stated that I was awaiting results of my comlex step 2 CE. I am actually having a lot of questions
  • Should I resend my transcripts?
  • Would I be asked about my CE result on my interview if I dont report the score
  • I applied to 28 programs of Pediatrics (both DO and MD). Should I apply to more programs that are not competitive at all, even with my failed comlex.
  • When would be the latest I should retake CE? and Should I let the applied programs know that I am retaking step II?
Please kindly advise me everyone! these are the questions that I can think of for now, but any warm advice on the matter is greatly appreciated.🙂