Derm books to read during research year?

Started by glassdoll
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

glassdoll

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am a current MS3 and will be starting a dermatology research year this summer. I feel that I know very little in the grand scheme of things and would like to improve my derm knowledge a lot over the next year. Suggestions as to which derm textbooks to read, or other ways to improve my knowledge, would be appreciated! I am hoping to set a good foundation for future away rotations and hopefully a career in dermatology. Thanks so much!
 
Ok, sounds great! I will plan to read those 3 books in the next year. Thank you very much for the help!