DERM101review/feedback or other similar recommendations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SPF100

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

1. How have you guys found Derm101 as a resource back at the World Congress they were offering a free subscription a couple of years back and kind of got a hold of me to give my email etc.. I never really logged in but have been hearing through the grapevine that the study resources and board review questions are a good resource to practice?

Thoughts/opinions?

2. On that note, any apps similar online pay or free resources that you love to supplement with Bolognia/Ftiz/Andrews?

Cheers!

P.S WCD Milan can't come soon enough!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

1. How have you guys found Derm101 as a resource back at the World Congress they were offering a free subscription a couple of years back and kind of got a hold of me to give my email etc.. I never really logged in but have been hearing through the grapevine that the study resources and board review questions are a good resource to practice?

Thoughts/opinions?

2. On that note, any apps similar online pay or free resources that you love to supplement with Bolognia/Ftiz/Andrews?

Cheers!

P.S WCD Milan can't come soon enough!

1. Never really used it although it was popular amongst my co-residents

2. I like Dermatology In-Review, it used to be offered through Galderma but I think there is a different sponsor now

The review guide is OK (although be careful, there were plenty of errors when I was going through it) but I think the helpful part are the questions.

Thank you!

If anyone has any other insight would love to hear!