DERM101review/feedback or other similar recommendations?

Started by SPF100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SPF100

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

1. How have you guys found Derm101 as a resource back at the World Congress they were offering a free subscription a couple of years back and kind of got a hold of me to give my email etc.. I never really logged in but have been hearing through the grapevine that the study resources and board review questions are a good resource to practice?

Thoughts/opinions?

2. On that note, any apps similar online pay or free resources that you love to supplement with Bolognia/Ftiz/Andrews?

Cheers!

P.S WCD Milan can't come soon enough!
 
Hey guys,

1. How have you guys found Derm101 as a resource back at the World Congress they were offering a free subscription a couple of years back and kind of got a hold of me to give my email etc.. I never really logged in but have been hearing through the grapevine that the study resources and board review questions are a good resource to practice?

Thoughts/opinions?

2. On that note, any apps similar online pay or free resources that you love to supplement with Bolognia/Ftiz/Andrews?

Cheers!

P.S WCD Milan can't come soon enough!

1. Never really used it although it was popular amongst my co-residents

2. I like Dermatology In-Review, it used to be offered through Galderma but I think there is a different sponsor now

The review guide is OK (although be careful, there were plenty of errors when I was going through it) but I think the helpful part are the questions.