Desire to get job in MEDICAL SCHOOL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewUser124

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m a 23 year old student who will start Masters in Healthcare Administration this January. I think it’s so exciting to work in a medical school. Of course, I do not want to be a professor. I especially want to work in the admissions office, but registrar is fine too. I will graduate with bachelors degree in accounting this December. Do they have any requirements to work in medical schools?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I’m a 23 year old student who will start Masters in Healthcare Administration this January. I think it’s so exciting to work in a medical school. Of course, I do not want to be a professor. I especially want to work in the admissions office, but registrar is fine too. I will graduate with bachelors degree in accounting this December. Do they have any requirements to work in medical schools?

Thanks!
Here's an example of what you'd need to get a Registrar's job. I don't believe that your training will fulfill these requirements

University Registrar - HigherEdJobs

Reactions: 1 user