Desperate for BRS Gross Anatomy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A Fan of Medicine
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am taking a final exam on cpr anatomy soon and I am desperate for the BRS Gross Anatomy book, specifically to do the practice questions. Does anyone know where I could get an electronic copy?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am taking a final exam on anatomy tomorrow and I am desperate for the BRS Gross Anatomy book, specifically to do the practice questions. Does anyone know of any store that will carry it or anywhere I could buy an electronic copy? I really need this and have tried looking everywhere. If I order through Amazon it will not be here on time :(

did you try google-ing brs gross anatomy pdf? the first link seems promising

Yeah I checked it out, unfortunately none of those links seem to lead to anything. I should def not have waited this long before deciding to get it...

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you check your med school's library? If you have another day, you can go through amazon and shell out the $$$ for next day delivery...

Hey guys, I am taking a final exam on anatomy tomorrow and I am desperate for the BRS Gross Anatomy book, specifically to do the practice questions. Does anyone know of any store that will carry it or anywhere I could buy an electronic copy? I really need this and have tried looking everywhere. If I order through Amazon it will not be here on time :(

Have you tried looking up an electronic version on Google Books? I don't know if you can order the electronic copy of the version but here is the link

http://www.google.com/books?q=brs+gross+anatomy&oq=brs+gross+ana