Position Wanted Desperately seeking PGY 1 position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mayangel

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I am a American medical graduate from University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, class of 2014, seeking PGY 1 position in FM, IM, Pedi or Psych, even Pre-lim. I have passed all my Steps, including Step 3 with attempt in step 1 and step 2. However, I am very hard working, resilient, dedicated and compassionate when it comes to patient care and medicine. Please give me a chance. Even willing to do intern year for FREE!

Please contact me at [email protected], if you know any program or know of any available position. Moving or location is not an issue.

Thank you,

Marriyam Jawad, MD