• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

destroyer 2009

About the Ads

miedvied

7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2009
  1. Pre-Dental
    Is Destroyer 2007 sufficient?

Do you think I should purchase 2009 also?

Destroyer 2009 has newer questions, and is a better approximation to the DAT you'll be taking today. It's what I'm going with. If you have a time machine, however, and plan on taking the 2007 DAT, then go with the old one ;)

kponenation

5+ Year Member
    May 18, 2009
      Is Destroyer 2007 sufficient?

Do you think I should purchase 2009 also?

My brother gave me his 2007 copy and I also bought 2009.
      So far I've only finished Org Chem and they are exactly the same except like 20 something new questions.
      I'm not sure about other sections though.
      I just bought a new copy because the one my bro gave me had some markings and stuff.

razblo

10+ Year Member
      Nov 30, 2008
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        I only have a 2008, but I would assume that as long as DATs now are covering the same material they were two years ago they would essentially be equivalent.

My reasoning is there hasn't been any drastic changes in the way the cell works or how certain chemicals react with each other over the past 2 years, so the material inside should basically be the same.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.