Diagrams at USC interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobjoe123

Reaction score
I have an upcoming interview with USC and heard from someone that I'll be asked a series of questions and that I'll have to "do diagrams". There was emphasis placed on the importance of these diagrams, but I am unclear on what they are/what they are in response to.

Can anyone explain this part of the USC interview or what I might expect there? Tips for preparation would be appreciated as well. I don't have much info on what is going to happen in this interview day other than the start and end time.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have an upcoming interview with USC and heard from someone that I'll be asked a series of questions and that I'll have to "do diagrams". There was emphasis placed on the importance of these diagrams, but I am unclear on what they are/what they are in response to.

Can anyone explain this part of the USC interview or what I might expect there? Tips for preparation would be appreciated as well. I don't have much info on what is going to happen in this interview day other than the start and end time.

Thanks!

I;ve never heard of that, and i'm not sure i'd take the word of someone that told you about something that was important in the interview, but wouldn't go into detail...