OrangeWrath

2+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2015
Michigan
Status
MD/PhD Student
I read a lot of older posts about the ADTS and how it tells you if a program downloaded your application.

The thing is, I can't find the ADTS! All I found is a link to ADTS 2014 that asks me to download Firefox!

Xander Cruz

2+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2014
Status
Resident [Any Field]
It seems like ADTS has been integrated into ERAS. If you go to "Programs Applied To", you can scroll down and expand a drop-down box entitled "Track Documents".

I don't really know how you can tell with the new system if things have been downloaded or not. All of the places I applied to have a green box with the documents I submitted saying "Available". I presume that switches to something else when a program downloads my application?

Reactions: OrangeWrath

IMPD

5+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2012
Status
Academic Administration
There is no more downloading with the web-based system. I understand that a few programs are still using the old stand-alone software, which will be phased out by next year.

Reactions: OrangeWrath
OP
O

OrangeWrath

2+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2015
Michigan
Status
MD/PhD Student
There is no more downloading with the web-based system. I understand that a few programs are still using the old stand-alone software, which will be phased out by next year.
Thank you for the clarification.

Jul 12, 2012
Status
Medical Student
Does anyone know if we will be able to see if/when programs view (or access or download, etc) our application since it has moved to the web-based system?

kevinc2

7+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2010
Status
Medical Student
I don't think there's a way for us to tell really. Track documents say "available" for all of the programs. One of the programs sent me an email saying that they have received my application this morning, but for that program, it still just says "available". Maybe with the new web based program, they don't actually need to "download" our applications separately?

Xander Cruz

2+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2014
Status
Resident [Any Field]
OK, just spoke to my friend who just got an invite - his track documents still says "Available", I think it's safe to say we can no longer know.

Raryn

Infernal Internist / Enigmatic Endocrinologist
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2008
Status
Attending Physician
Can confirm. We noted this year for fellowship applications, there is no way to see it anymore. No color change, no status change, nothing.

aProgDirector

Pastafarians Unite!
10+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2006
Status
Attending Physician
To be fair, in the old system when your application was "downloaded", that meant basically nothing. Simply that someone had pushed the button to download whatever was in their post office. But now it's all automatic. So you really haven't lost anything.

Reactions: SouthernSurgeon
Sep 17, 2015
Status
Resident [Any Field]

The top document is marked differently than the others. Perhaps that means it has been downloaded. This is the only document marked differently and I am fairly sure that it has been downloaded since I am in close contact with the Program Director.

MilkIsGood

10+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
The top document is marked differently than the others. Perhaps that means it has been downloaded. This is the only document marked differently and I am fairly sure that it has been downloaded since I am in close contact with the Program Director.
I dont think so. I checked the ones that I have interview invites from, and it looks the same as all the others.