Did anyone take a pre professional physical therapy track?

Started by mikegg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mikegg

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At my school there is a Pre-Professional physical therapy track. I was curious as to how many people take this route? It's like, I take 3 years at my current school, then I transfer to one of two other schools (Chatham or Gannon). Transfer my first year of credits back to my first school, then finish the degree at the school I transfered to.

I'm curious as to what the difference is?
 
The only problem with a "pre-PT" major is if you don't get in or you change your mind. You might have more trouble finding a job you like. Athletic training, biology, exercise science, stuff like that gets you in other doors too.