did anyone take physics 110 at hunter before 2003?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babars

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am trying to remember the name of the professor at hunter...
he was an older professor and he retired in or around 2003. anyone know his name? he taught physics 110 (physics I). thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would contact you old school, maybe the physics department secretary. Asking the Allopathic forum on SDN seems like a silly thing to do.

BTW, I am missing my left sock. It is white and grey at the tip. Please let me know if you know where it is.

did you check the dryer?

Members don't see this ad :)
i am trying to remember the name of the professor at hunter...
he was an older professor and he retired in or around 2003. anyone know his name? he taught physics 110 (physics I). thanks!

ZOMGsh I was in your class!

Do you happen to remember that guy who had hair and sometimes wore jeans and sometimes didn't, and usually wore some kind of shirt, and sat in one of those seats in the class, and took notes, and occasionally moved or spoke every now and then? THAT WAS ME!!

ZOMGsh I was in your class!

Do you happen to remember that guy who had hair and sometimes wore jeans and sometimes didn't, and usually wore some kind of shirt, and sat in one of those seats in the class, and took notes, and occasionally moved or spoke every now and then? THAT WAS ME!!

lmfao

what is hunter? :confused:

Physics is a pre-med subject and therefore this thread moved to pre-allo. Medical students read and respond to threads in preallo and may follow and respond to this one if desired.