Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone,
I am a third yr med student at a US med school. I started my 3rd yr with IM and I got a Marginal in it (I don't have to repeat the clerkship)
My question is what things I should do to repair the damage caused by this grade.
My step 1 score is 225. Should I take step II CK early to repair the damage caused by the marginal in IM clerkship?
Ironically, I am thinking about applying to IM residency.
I am a third yr med student at a US med school. I started my 3rd yr with IM and I got a Marginal in it (I don't have to repeat the clerkship)
My question is what things I should do to repair the damage caused by this grade.
My step 1 score is 225. Should I take step II CK early to repair the damage caused by the marginal in IM clerkship?
Ironically, I am thinking about applying to IM residency.