• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

engineeredout

10+ Year Member
May 11, 2008
Pennsylvania
Status
Attending Physician
Yesterday I could use the Qbank like normal. Today looks like a totally different inferface - one which does not contain my previous data/questions completed, and it only has options of each subtopic (Cardiology, GI etc...) instead of doing questions which are a complete mix.

What the hell did they do?

Tipsy McStagger

7+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2011
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
It looks the same to me. But I will say I am not a fan of their app. Maybe I'm using it wrong, but I don't have the ability to create tests of various question size, tutor vs timed mode etc. I can only do random questions it throws at me. Is this really the way it's set up? As expensive as it is?

beeFs

10+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2008
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I think they may have changed it back. I was having the same problem but now its back to the original...

About the Ads