Did the pharmacist walk out change anything

Started by Hello2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doesn't loom like it. The only thing it did help is negative recruiting for pharmacy schools and also an even stronger warning for techs and rphs never to work at those establishments
 
The CVS near my store closes for lunch now. They didn't before. I like to think that's attributed to the walkout but tbh I don't think that much has changed overall.
 
The CVS near my store closes for lunch now. They didn't before. I like to think that's attributed to the walkout but tbh I don't think that much has changed overall.
That trend started before the walkouts. But maybe the walkouts helped expand/accelerate the lunch break expansion.