-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
Did you do better in lower-level pre-reqs or higher level?
Started by akrav113
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
) and I believed him. I ended up doing fairly well in my upper level science courses and went into graduate school for a biomedical science MS and I did really well there. I think what a few others have said really comes into play with just figuring out HOW to study for science courses and learning what you personally need to do to succeed. As I moved through upper level science courses, the material was so much more interesting and it didn't feel like a chore to study. I could actually see the material I learned as being applicable to being a vet and it helped motivate me to study. When in graduate school, it just so happened that the classes I was taking all built upon each other, so being able to see the "big picture" and integrate those different subjects also helped tremendously. I feel like this is more of how vet school will be as well. I also started working less and I built study time into my schedule whereas as when I first started college, any and all free time was spent at work.