Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DId you ever think of quitting it all and work outside clinical setting?
I'm considering it now...I don't think I could work with that all my life what I have to work with now - I'm in ER internal medicine (a sort of ICU), it's awful - most of the patients are drug/alcohol overdoses, geriatric patients (mostly running around, screaming and being very difficult in the middle of the night)...sometimes I don't think I can deal with it, esp. in around 3-4 am...having a long hours behind me and yet must survive till morning...🙁
Did you ever think of quitting it all or changing your med path (eg. instead CCM ophtalm or physical therapy med)?
I'm considering it now...I don't think I could work with that all my life what I have to work with now - I'm in ER internal medicine (a sort of ICU), it's awful - most of the patients are drug/alcohol overdoses, geriatric patients (mostly running around, screaming and being very difficult in the middle of the night)...sometimes I don't think I can deal with it, esp. in around 3-4 am...having a long hours behind me and yet must survive till morning...🙁
Did you ever think of quitting it all or changing your med path (eg. instead CCM ophtalm or physical therapy med)?
