Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Did you receive an email from VirtualEvals when your letters were posted?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by johnwandering, Aug 12, 2011.

1. johnwandering

7+ Year Member

I remember I received an email from them earlier in the year, telling me that my letters were available.
    However, I do not remember (nor can I find in my records) receiving one during the last application cycle.

I was wondering if you received an email from VirtualEvals when your letters were posted.
    Also, How long did it take between your schools "sending them out" to VirtualEvals receiving them?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. no idea but if you check your status on the secondary applications, you can see if a school has received your letters

4. johnwandering

7+ Year Member

Yes, but that's just the thing. They haven't.. and AMCAS hasn't either (my university "sent" them a week ago).
    I am thinking that my career center just "forgot" to post them on VirtualEvals or something.

They keep telling me to stop complaining and wait.

I sent LOR earlier in 6/7
    I received an email from VirtualEvals on 6/7 telling me they received the LORs

I sent these LORs in 8/8
    I have not received any emails, and was wondering if I could use this as proof that they slipped up on their end. They are pretty much refusing to resend them unless I pay... $85. I have $25 in my bank account so that's not happening any time soon.

5. iniquus

iniquus game recognize game and you lookin' unfamiliar
    7+ Year Member

Last cycle, we received an e-mail (subject: "AMCAS Letter of Evaluation Received") that contained this confirmation:

"AMCAS has received a Letter of Evaluation in support of your application to the 2011 entering class."

I'm not sure how soon the confirmation is sent after receiving them or how long it takes recommendations to process after submission.

6. johnwandering

7+ Year Member

errr, I guess none of you received the one from [email protected]?

7. huh... i just checked and i do have that email
    i received it july 26th and it looks like most schools got my letters the next day

but wtf 85 dollars? my school asked me for 10 -_-

i would definitely call up your school, but that fee is outrageous.

#6 kpcrew, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011