Did you send supplemental material AT THE SAME TIME you send AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hsc1986

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking through supplemental information although I haven't been contacted by any schools yet. It has been a week since I submitted my application and it has been verified also.
I read the 2010 Dental School Supplemental Information pdf and AADSAS stated "send these material directly to the dental schools AT THE SAME TIME you send AADSAS".

Did most of you send the fees, photos, etc without hearing anything from the schools?

and also, I've written DAT a few days ago and paid the fees before. Then they will send those scores to the schools on their own and I don't have to request them to send them right?

Members don't see this ad.

I also have the same question about the supplemental materials.

advice or answers?

I was looking through supplemental information although I haven't been contacted by any schools yet. It has been a week since I submitted my application and it has been verified also.
I read the 2010 Dental School Supplemental Information pdf and AADSAS stated "send these material directly to the dental schools AT THE SAME TIME you send AADSAS".

Did most of you send the fees, photos, etc without hearing anything from the schools?

and also, I've written DAT a few days ago and paid the fees before. Then they will send those scores to the schools on their own and I don't have to request them to send them right?

Yes; Yes.
For the schools that have "AT THE SAME TIME...", they will not review your file until they have everything listed + AADSAS + official DAT report.

hmm.. thanks. would they accept letters sent through interfolio? I sent an email to a school today and she didn't know what it was. I mean some schools want letters that are not written by one of my 4 LOEs..