Didn't get into Pharmacy School? Side Door Admissions can help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SideDoorAdmissions

Admissions Expert
Vendor
Reaction score
Dream of being a pharmacist but got rejected from pharmacy school due to low FICO scores?

Side Door Admissions can help*

We have the expertise to help people like you achieve their dreams and fulfill their potentials.

Visit our website, and follow us on facebook and twitter and see how Side Doors Admissions can help you achieve your dreams, and get that bachelor of science degree in pharmacy (Doctor of Pharmacy degree available for certain premium packages)

*Side Door Admissions require credit checks and financial statements as well as CPA-certified audited accounts of irrevocable trust on parents, aunts/uncles, or financial sponsors who will ensure that financial obligations of the pharmacy school, as well as Side Door Admissions, LLC are met prior to placement

Pulse is not required. We have successfully placed interested applicants who have LVAD or on VA ECMO (peripheral, not central) into pharmacy schools. Extra fees and charges may apply.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dream of being a pharmacist but got rejected from pharmacy school due to low FICO scores?

Side Door Admissions can help*

We have the expertise to help people like you achieve their dreams and fulfill their potentials.

Visit our website, and follow us on facebook and twitter and see how Side Doors Admissions can help you achieve your dreams, and get that bachelor of science degree in pharmacy (Doctor of Pharmacy degree available for certain premium packages)

*Side Door Admissions require credit checks and financial statements as well as CPA-certified audited accounts of irrevocable trust on parents, aunts/uncles, or financial sponsors who will ensure that financial obligations of the pharmacy school, as well as Side Door Admissions, LLC are met prior to placement

Pulse is not required. We have successfully placed interested applicants who have LVAD or on VA ECMO (peripheral, not central) into pharmacy schools. Extra fees and charges may apply.
It seems like pharmacy school standards are dropping even quicker than I thought. Pulse + $200k in loan eligibility is all that’s needed to get into school? THINK AGAIN.

"Pulse is not required."
lol, am I missing something here? I went to their website and I seriously can't tell if this is a joke or not.

"Pulse is not required."
lol, am I missing something here? I went to their website and I seriously can't tell if this is a joke or not.

It was an April fools joke users contributed in creating. It’s for each healthcare profession describing parody admission(s) for students needing an acceptance

Reactions: 1 user