Dieting in Medical School

Started by Sartre79
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sartre79

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I need to lose some LBs and I'm debating on going on a low calorie diet (its called Medifast, prepackaged easy food...going for ketosis), but am concerned about how this will affect my cognitive functioning during school. Should I put it off until summer? (I know it will ultimately be unique to me, but I wouldn't mind some educated guesses). Thanks
 
You may need to consult your primary care professional about any specific diets and your health/cognitive functioning. The Student Doctor Network is not a resource for these types of questions as they can be misconstrued to constitute medical advice. This thread will therefore be closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.