Difference b/w Altruism and Kin selection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lonely Sol

cowgoesmoo fan!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between them, they both sound very much similar to me.

(Any help will be greatly appreciated!)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had another question (didnt want to open another thread for it), but does anyone know how hard the ADA practice test is because I just took it and got phenomenal scores on it (29-bio, 25-Gchem, 28-Organic, 24-QR--Thats the only sections of the test I have), but for some reason I think that test was really easy. I havent taken topscore or DAT achiever test yet but will soon.

I had another question (didnt want to open another thread for it), but does anyone know how hard the ADA practice test is because I just took it and got phenomenal scores on it (29-bio, 25-Gchem, 28-Organic, 24-QR--Thats the only sections of the test I have), but for some reason I think that test was really easy. I havent taken topscore or DAT achiever test yet but will soon.

ADA test=piece of cake. good job though

Dude, I scored about the same as you on the ADA practice test and scored AA 20 SA 20. You should be fine!

I just got done taking my first Topscore Test and I got a
26-Bio, 19-Chem, 20-Org., 22-RC, 22-QR
22-AA
21-TS
22-PAT

I thought the Gchem was a little hard, i guess I need to practice the hell out of that. Does anyone know good way of studing Gchem!

22-AA
21-TS
22-PAT

I thought the Gchem was a little hard, i guess I need to practice the hell out of that. Does anyone know good way of studing Gchem!

your bio practice score is awesome. How have you been preparing for bio? did you take a lot of upper level bio courses? whats the secret? lol

22-AA
21-TS
22-PAT

iam doing gchem from examcrakers book for mcat. it's really good. you can buy the book from barrns and noble.

iam doing gchem from examcrakers book for mcat. it's really good. you can buy the book from barrns and noble.

Cool Thanks! Ill do that! I had bought schaums Gchem but the problems on it where really challenging!

Does examcrackers do a good job of explaining the problems?!

your bio practice score is awesome. How have you been preparing for bio? did you take a lot of upper level bio courses? whats the secret? lol

yea, I was surprise too because I am a chem major and I am having hard time with Gchem butnot bio, go figure!
I have a old bio textbook that I engraved in my brain and schaums bio is really helpful! I look at it like if you can memorize the detail then what will be on the dat will be easy. I guess ppl say dont memorize the details but it works for me!