Dilemma filling ERAS application.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

safar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am having confusion in filling work experience in my ERAS application.

My work experience in divided and overlapping between months.

Example: Last year I had Employment#1 from January to March end and again from June to end of August.

Employment#2 from April to end of May and from September to December end.

It would have been ideal if ERAS allowed me to specify two different dates for each employment like January 1 to March 30 and June 1 to August 30.

But I can only specify one date, so the choice now I have is to specify each Employment twice and repeat the description. I am afraid my final resume would be lengthy with same description in multiple places.

Has anyone been in this situation? Is there a better choice.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Could you just put the start date and final end date, and mention the break in your description? I agree that repeating the items would be repetitive.

Could you just put the start date and final end date, and mention the break in your description? I agree that repeating the items would be repetitive.

Yes that seems to be the other available option thank you. But I am just not sure how will this be received or its a valid option. Could you suggest whom should I be asking about this.

Thanks

Yes that seems to be the other available option thank you. But I am just not sure how will this be received or its a valid option. Could you suggest whom should I be asking about this.

Thanks
Just pick one and go with it. It doesn't really matter.

Thank you. I feel including the break in description is a good option. :)