Diploma for Application Question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LeonStryfe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a senior in college right now and I'm graduating by next year May. Is it possible for me to apply to medical school in the philippines? I took the nmat already and my application is about complete. I just need to know if I can apply since the requirements is a diploma and I don't get it until this may. Thanks for the reply.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I'm a senior in college right now and I'm graduating by next year May. Is it possible for me to apply to medical school in the philippines? I took the nmat already and my application is about complete. I just need to know if I can apply since the requirements is a diploma and I don't get it until this may. Thanks for the reply.

Are you intending to enter UERM? If you are, UERM can wait for your diploma since you are about to graduate this May just as long you complied with their requirements (TOR, application form, NMAT score, etc.). With regards to other med schools, i have no idea about their policy regarding diplomas and all. hope this helps.

Are you intending to enter UERM? If you are, UERM can wait for your diploma since you are about to graduate this May just as long you complied with their requirements (TOR, application form, NMAT score, etc.). With regards to other med schools, i have no idea about their policy regarding diplomas and all. hope this helps.

US schools don't usually issue diplomas until a few months after graduation. I graduated June 2008 but didn't get my diploma til October, so in order to prove that I graduated when I turned in my apps (in September), I had to get a letter from the Student Affairs stating that I have graduated and the letter should be considered as proof of it since my diploma won't be issued for another month and my transcript won't state I've completed my degree until a diploma has been issued.

So you can probably do the same with your situation. Just talk to your counselor.