Dirty Jobs That Pay Well article

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I saw that too today! hah... I think the salary is on the low side though, is that accurate?

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw that too today! hah... I think the salary is on the low side though, is that accurate?

i think thats just a basic salary cap. but the income is limitless depends on how you do it.

Heebie Jeebies? My arse.... Feet are so much cleaner than hands IMO. (Do you ever put a toe in your eye, ear, mouth, arse?) But maybe I just think that because I have a foot fetish ;)

Heebie Jeebies? My arse.... Feet are so much cleaner than hands IMO. (Do you ever put a toe in your eye, ear, mouth, arse?) But maybe I just think that because I have a foot fetish ;)

haha thats so true

Where are these DPM's that are making that much?

They can be anywhere!

Medicine isn't the same cash cow it used to be...well maybe complexbrainvascularlifesaver surgery in which you work 90 hours a week and are on call every night. I chose podiatry because it gives me the chance to do something I enjoy while helping people and making a good living. On top of that, I wanted to be able to come home to my family every night instead of being on call every night. The thought of waking up at 2 a.m. every night for the rest of my life scares me! :scared:

The trick is these days that you need to be very business savy in order to make a lot of money; and that goes for any medical specialty! For example you could hire a full time DPT in your practice to give your patients more well rounded care. There are endless possibilities if you have good business sense.

If you have anymore questions just send me a pm.

Good enough income for me to deal with feet.
Every once in awhile I get the question, "Ewww, how can you work with feet [stinkface]???" It also typically seems to come from someone who makes a modest income, like that one stylist I had at Supercuts. In my head I think, "Could you make yourself do it for six figures per year working part-time?" Of course it would be in poor taste to say it out loud, so I usually say something boring such as, "What do you mean?" When they try to explain their derision they usually see that their question was off-color and impolite. Lesson: quit going to Supercuts.

The last time I got the question though was from an OB/GYN as I worked on her elderly mother. "Why feet?" she asked with scorn. I replied, "So I could help your mom." What I wanted to say was, "You should talk; look where you work!"

Every once in awhile I get the question, "Ewww, how can you work with feet [stinkface]???" It also typically seems to come from someone who makes a modest income, like that one stylist I had at Supercuts. In my head I think, "Could you make yourself do it for six figures per year working part-time?" Of course it would be in poor taste to say it out loud, so I usually say something boring such as, "What do you mean?" When they try to explain their derision they usually see that their question was off-color and impolite. Lesson: quit going to Supercuts.

The last time I got the question though was from an OB/GYN as I worked on her elderly mother. "Why feet?" she asked with scorn. I replied, "So I could help your mom." What I wanted to say was, "You should talk; look where you work
!"

hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The last time I got the question though was from an OB/GYN as I worked on her elderly mother. "Why feet?" she asked with scorn. I replied, "So I could help your mom." What I wanted to say was, "You should talk; look where you work!"

lmao0o0o i cant believe an OBGYN asked u that doctor!!! lol