podiatry pay and school debt

Started by AFOJOE315
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFOJOE315

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just letting pre pods know, podiatry is not a lucrative field if you want to make minimally 200K a year. the income to debt ratio is downhill and I am not even sure why most pods on here is not discussing this topic.400K in debt to make 150K isn't worth it guys. Just a warning as I am sure this discussion will be locked to hide the honest truth of this profession. THINK OF ANOTHER CAREER FIELD TRUST!!! all you have to do is search of current jobs on indeed pay is horrible.
 
Just letting pre pods know, podiatry is not a lucrative field if you want to make minimally 200K a year. the income to debt ratio is downhill and I am not even sure why most pods on here is not discussing this topic.400K in debt to make 150K isn't worth it guys. Just a warning as I am sure this discussion will be locked to hide the honest truth of this profession. THINK OF ANOTHER CAREER FIELD TRUST!!! all you have to do is search of current jobs on indeed pay is horrible.
That's all they discuss here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.