Disciplinary Actions: what to report

Started by bossdoc11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bossdoc11

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I need help. I am filling out secondaries for DO schools and many of them ask in the disciplinary action section whether I have ever been convicted of a misdemeanor, etc. etc, and some even state to report them even if they were expunged or dismissed.
I got an MIP when I was 16, however I did the required things for it and it was expunged. Do I still report these?
I feel like I want to lean towards honesty... but how bad will this hurt my application?
Thanks in advance.