Discount on your phone bill through your school?

Started by Caboose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Caboose

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I'm perpetually floundering between frugality and frivolities. In my Frugal State, I found that your cell phone carrier may be in cahoots with your school! I just switched to a prepaid plan because I can talk over the computer for free and I don't have all that much time to blab anyway. (We'll see about texting restraint) ANYWAY, another option I found is that being a student from my school gets 15% off my bill and being an employee at a nearby hospital gets 24% but you have to know to ask for it.

I really don't need a fancy phone at this point, but when I do, I'll be cashing in on this discount because it all adds up.

Hope you can save $$ too!

Caboose.