Discounted e-Anatomy Subscriptions

Started by radrez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radrez

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If any of you are looking for an e-Anatomy (http://www.imaios.com/en/e-Anatomy) subscription, I have an excellent option for you. (I'm a current PGY-1->2 resident and I organized a group subscription with 34 residents, but can accommodate up to 50 for the same price) I'm looking for 16 more residents at $40 each ($29/42% cheaper than the regular $69/yr) Subscription would run through June 30, 2013.

- If you want to subscribe for sure, we can work out the payment.
- If you're interested in trying it out, I can put you on as a trial for a few days and you can decide if you want to pay and stay on.

Feel free to PM with any questions/ further details.

Thanks!